2012年6月12日星期二

How does it feel to your make-up of celebrity makeup artist did Chanel

  First is my makeup professionally done one of my favorite luxuries. It is a luxury, in the truest sense,

because it in. an activity I rarely get to indulge As such, I jumped at the chance to have Chanel makeup

artist Fulvia Celebrity Farolfi me doll.

When I arrived at Chanel, I remembered why I so enchanted by the company has offices in New York where I

worked as an intern years ago. All the while Chanel is one way to describe it. For example, I ate a

brownie on a napkin while stroking my face Fulvia Chanel with a hint of Chanel wearing the sickest pair of

Chanel shoes. I was even given a headband Chanel, I keep the hair on my face while Fulvia was his magic.

Not to mention, the view was great at the 16th Floor and a wall of windows in a bowl of beautiful natural

light to enter.

I presented two challenges Fulvia beauty: a Big Ol 'glasses and an escape flight induced. Even the

professional, she was not in the least worried. It is Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Olsen, and Naomi Watts among

his many customers, and it is not hard to see why. Kind and gentle voice (with skin and raised), Fulvia is

exactly the kind of person you want to get up to you.

The purpose of this visit was for me a foundation, something you can do with Chanel counters across the

country is. After a brief diagnosis, it was decided that my skin young club, it would be better with

VITALUMIÈRE Aqua, an ultra-light formula that improves the skin and has SPF.

Time the truth: I have a relationship on-again, back to the foundation. After months of daily use of the

Foundation, I was (with SPF! Always with SPF!) In a tinted moisturizer overthrown by phase, when I met

Fulvia. Thank you, Aqua VITALUMIÈRE it looks like my tinted moisturizer will once again be relegated to

the back of my make-up bag. Why? The finish is incredibly natural look, you have the most important

property of a foundation is.

After selecting the right shade, Fulvia toned my skin and then applied to the base with a brush. She used

concealer to hide my imperfections and brighten dark circles under my eyes, setting it with loose powder

eye shadow applicator with a sponge (which means the powder was focused on the hidden field used ...

great!). With a small brush, blush, she chose a palette of shades to brighten my face scratched and

declares that the size of the brush, it is easier to be exact. Then a little glittery shadow-but-not-

flashy was slipped on my eyelids, and a strong dose of mascara on my eyelashes, my eyes behind my glasses

appeared painted. Finally completed my Fulvia entire lip with a red pen, and topped with a coordinating

lipstick.

As soon as my face was just perfect, I asked for Fulvia shares best make-up tips with me. Some of my

favorites:

    Respect the proportions of the face. Make-up is not something to see in a magazine, then you make your

face if he does not really fit you. Consider your own personal characteristics.
    The right moisturizer and foundation law can provide the perfect backdrop for your makeup.
    Use a light base to the skin are available. It should be to achieve something, and it is the same for

the lips. Make-up can not be a barrier between you and someone else. This is something that should be

attractive and a pleasure to watch.
    Mix with a white pencil concealer to make it thicker, lighter and more durable.
    Use a small brush for Rouge - so you can start small with the application and may make fewer mistakes.
    In the case of targeting a small area with a large puff, you'll probably end up applying too much

powder. Instead, use an eyeshadow compact with an applicator or loose powder. You can set just the right

amount, and you can also stretch the eyelid, which is a trick to make sure that the concealer does not

wrinkled.
    Do not be afraid to apply your makeup, and some of them rub off, so it does not look too perfect.

Check out the pictures of my make-up magic filled the afternoon, below, and make sure you think about the

love of Chanel makeup counter to get at your event by the end of July.





没有评论:

发表评论