2012年6月15日星期五

Robert Pattinson - Robert Pattinson gets fashion tips Gucci

  Robert Pattinson gets his fashion tips from creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini.

Robert Pattinson gets his fashion tips from creative director of Gucci.

The heart-throb 'Twilight Saga' love is based on Italian fashion house for public appearances, and dressing on the advice of emergency last minute of the brand creative director Frida Giannini.

Robert told the British edition of GQ magazine:'' She taught me one thing - you really should have good contacts at Gucci. You are absolutely incredible. The amount of time I was stuck in a city at random and have called and if things had taken absolutely at the last minute - it's crazy.

'' You can do crazy things [the color] if you have incredibly classic, really well-made costumes. I think I was pretty boring for a while. I used to be much more interesting with them. Well, I've only ever ask for things, two days before: "Can you save 25 costumes I do not know what I want to wear!''

Robert - who is dating Kristen Stewart - was to be fitted in a Gucci suit for her role in David Cronenberg's film "Cosmopolis" cut.

It plays a billionaire who embarks on a journey through an obstacle plagued Manhattan, which meant that her wardrobe to fit the game.

Frida said earlier this year:'' We are very pleased to be working with Robert on "Cosmopolis" and creating an effortless style and classic character.''



没有评论:

发表评论