2012年7月24日星期二

hit an INTERNAL: ANNE Sun

Anne thought she was better suited at first to go on Wall Street than go into the closet of fashion stepladders W, but at the end of the course of these four inch Manolo was relentless. Say hello to the economy of the big 21 years at the University of Virginia. Do not you look good My motto is: "If you look like you're never out of bed, then do not get out of bed", said the big Tim Gunn, of course. Today I'm wearing a Zara top over a skirt and American Apparel stilettos by Manolo-to-kill stratified. From there to here I was born in China and moved to Missouri when I was four, then in Iowa. I call myself a late bloomer in the fields of fashion, I hated shopping when I was younger, but in the second year in high school, everything changed. My best friend had brought a copy of Teen Vogue for physics class, and I was immediately fascinated by mirrors through the pages and discover this new designer. A change of heart I thought that the obsession with fashion is fleeting, but then I noticed how the industry will be renewed again and again, it's never boring. This course is so different than my first one was in the finance department at Barclays. The people there have asked me to prepare charts and pivot tables, and I had no idea what they're talking about! In the west things are much more intuitive. When I ask attract a publisher or Louboutin, Sergio Rossi, I know exactly what they are talking. In one working day I make sure that everything was from designers and PR firms hired us for photo shoots back to them. When shooting, I get various accessories to help publishers to run or showrooms, objects, and leave it off altogether. It is always fun, because I look at games, and maybe even be able to catch models! Definitely beats sitting at a desk all day. Current inspirations This is my life the first time in New York. I'm so inspired, just wandering around New York and discover the hidden treasures, such as small shops and cafes, and I especially love to walk to Central Park. All go and somewhere to go Last year I attended a program called Campus Fashion Parsons The New York and was introduced to the public work and the purchase side of fashion. This is what I want - or his assistant buyer for a department store or fashion PR Segue.

没有评论:

发表评论