2012年9月27日星期四

fashion tips with Hali Z: Alexis Fire

Alexis Raich is bright, lively and funny. Perfectly charming, they completely illuminated a room when she walks in. The actress arrives and takes over the lead role of Helen Olsen in the new version of "Helen alone." The film, which is based in Houston, directed by Henrik Poulsen, immediately after visiting the actress, he knew she would be perfect for the role. While the movie was shot, I went behind the scenes to film a look and get the scoop on the personal style of the actress. Here is a look at Alexis coveted basic parts, clothes, his main task, Helen, designed by the head of the wardrobe - Men Liz and influence what style icons style (she likes the classics) - here all the village and actress Alexis Raich . Chanel Bags Outlet Online What is the best advice you will get from the fashion? When I was a little girl, my grandmother told me that "There are three words that every girl should know. Gucci, Prada, and Kashmir" She taught me to take risks, and quality over quantity. What are the basic pieces you covet the most? My go-to basic reciprocal, converse, converse and much more. No girl should be without a nice fun little red dress and a lovely little white dress. How would you describe your personal style? My style is constantly evolving. I'm definitely a free spirit, so it just depends on how I feel that day. My clothes are usually fun, easy, fun twist with outfits brave or crazy. I could dress up in edgy, rock and roll-esque one day and then soft, chic, quirky style others. Whatever stage it may be, I will always strive to vintage nonchalance. Basically, I spend a retro girl-next-door one day one of the boys the next day. My style is very naughty and child. As your character style Helen sell different? Tell us about Helen Olsen-style on the board. My style does not change on the sets because I clock happy with my personal style. I have often seen in my gaming experience for the new style inspiration as I feel my "Alexis-style" because I think it is important how you feel and think. Of course I learned a lot and trying new things, but I think the most important lesson is how we work together to bring a character to life. What is the influence of the style icons of your most important fashion? Brigitte Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Priscilla Presley, Twiggy, Farrah Fawcett, Katherine Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jane Birkin, Jackie O and Bianca Jagger. If you give me all the cabinet and mixed her wardrobe, I'd be in heaven.

没有评论:

发表评论