2012年10月5日星期五

Karmen Pedaru steals the show in 2013 Campaign Gucci Resort

From what we see from the announced Gucci Resort 2013 campaign to date when you are Karmen Pedaru, you can not even bother to show up for the photo shoot for the Gucci team would confuse anyway. Although the effect is pretty cool, and raises his right Karmen (which I'm sure the intention) that looks beachy and beautiful, can not help you, but I feel bad for me and Joan Smalls are Radufe Baptiste, whose faces so vague that it is virtually impossible to be seen in the ads. I'm sure they are getting a salary paid heavy so I do not feel so bad for them. Chanel Outlet Online Melancholybaby ads as "refreshing and adapted to the cruising season. They can not wait to see more (preferably visible with Joan)," he added. Chanelcouture09 not really matter further to see Karmen in Gucci campaigns Council, admits, however: "I think it's pretty nice, and unlike the usual work of Mert & Marcus is a welcome surprise, I'm curious what the rest will look like. " We could see the face of Joan unblurry sometime, right? I have to believe that even if you're Gucci, you can not rent models.com No. 1 ranked model to delete only his lines in each image.

没有评论:

发表评论