2012年12月25日星期二

Dr Dre Headphones

Monster Beats Studio Diamond sound like? In fact, if I had to judge one of my Monster Beats Dre The detail inside the helmet is missing, the bass is not (strongly so strong, but because distances The price PRO900 sound about $ 500) and muddy, but in general they are not bad .. Some people say that the bass is overwhelming .. I do not feel. I think the bass could was much more controlled, but I do not think it's overwhelming .. Actually the only reason I bought it may be the color .. The big challenge is that they do not sound like Monster Studio $ 300. I have my M50 for $ 120 And they sound much more balanced bass beats a little more, but M50 are Ralph Lauren Polo outlet path controlled much more the beats .. Many of my good friends say that his good beats, but surely come to you rather have, Apple Earphones shit, or skullcandy Bose. Another factor is that I think the noise is annoying Cancellations must be turned on, which means that you need to listen to a battery, these .. They are in fact very Comfy. Now build quality.Monster Beats Studio They feel really cheap and thin .. For $ 300, I wish they had a lot more durable. Monster Beats Power The reason I gave them three stars: 1) too expensive for the quality of their 2) Build quality is somewhat lacking, what you pay for Discover 3) permanently delete function Polo Ralph Lauren is boring locations four) I do not "studio" Monster Beats Studio diamond really had to point out that I stop here, it is perhaps not mess with the sound quality 5) if I play it from my iPhone 4 speakers often left buzz .. The advantages: 1) noise reduction performs quite well eye candy two) (if ur in this world and their mothers head spin) 3) foldable and comes with a carrying case four) Very comfortable 5) not Monster Beats By Dr Dre amp should .. Although with a higher amp sound

没有评论:

发表评论