2013年7月15日星期一

Rick Edwards Style: search in the sun smart


       Here is a sentence I hoped I would never write again: I will be working this week in Magaluf. No, to be clear, tanned as one of the young men acquired mahogany sweeping the streets leaflets with 4 shots of vodka for a cherry are. I do not see enough good in a vest for her. I'm actually going to film a television to live political debate. In Magaluf? Yes, Magaluf. The Ins and Outs not go out of it, believe it - believe me, I reflection, and it is useless.

Normally I Dress smart enough for this show. A blazer, shirt without a tie (I was assured that the Yoof not like links), a "reasonable" pants and so on. But then, as a rule, I'm not going to a beach in the 30C heat. So, what I fight, this is what I wear both stylish and summer? I know it's easy to make mistakes, because I see every day examples. People emerge from short shorts, shirts unbuttoned to the navel, and flip-flops. Not acceptable. That does not mean I do not understand. I want my pigeon breast and chicken thighs, but I do have the wave of enthusiasm that inevitably accompanies weather to resist at least until the weekend.

A linen suit or linen mix seems like a good place to start - light and fluffy, probably in a neutral color to avoid whistles Miami Vice. But I'm always afraid that I break into a sweat in a blazer inappropriate. So maybe I'll drop the suit and just stick with pants was to wrap a little casual. And instead of a white shirt, I could for a dark shirt or t-shirt, perfect for enjoying hide and decide not bat sweating.

As for shoes, I spread not only flip-flops, but a sandal. A brief aside on the term "Mandal" If you are one of those people who have used the term .. Just pause it is useless It is not to work as a pun Everything .. does is make me angry.

I do not think it's good to have a hint of ankle (do not get me started on mankle!) Show regularly so socks are a no-go, the coaches and trainers comes out of the race because they always stink. While moccasins leaves, driving shoes or platform shoes. I had a long-standing obsession with shoes platform (documented in my first Observer column style as you no doubt recall with nostalgic affection) and I tried to go further, loafers or driving shoes, it is. Add to that a little color with these - Death is a series rainbow on the very rich.

Magaluf, I hope you're ready. Because I am not sure I am.





没有评论:

发表评论