2013年9月2日星期一

Intel Core i-7 processor, 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU and SSD storage. After years of shoots and shows, it’s not often that a hairstylist is forced to work without his tools, but that was the case for Sam on his most recent cover shoot – for Vogue, no less. Shot by Patrick Demarchelier in St. Barts, with Vogue’s Fashion Director Lucinda Chambers and model Kate Moss, the whole crew arrived at the airport with no luggage – it hadn’t made the transit in Paris. Sam and make-up artist Val Garland had to use what they had: Val, the make-up in her handbag and Sam, the water from the sea. Speaking of the shoot Sam explains: “The airline had lost everything and it wasn’t going to arrive until the day Selecting Windows 8 will nab you 256GB of space while opting for Windows 8 Pro bumps that capacity up to 512GB with price tags of $1,999 and $2,499 respectively. As for the Android version, it features both a NVIDIA GPU and quad-core Tegra 4 processor, 2GB RAM and HDMI input with 16GB and 32GB options. The former will dock I started going to the gym regularly about a month ago. After I caught the exercise bug, I immediately went out to try and find some cute workout duds to encourage the new habit and prevent me from sweating on every black tank top in my closet. What I found was…uninspiring. If I see one more cutesy workout top with a contrast paisley print on it, I’m gonna barf all over the place. Now, an Adidas by Stella McCartney Gym Bag? That’s something I can get behind.your wallet for $1,499 while t

没有评论:

发表评论