2013年9月22日星期日

Supermodel Erin O'Connor : "In you need more than just the beauty or loveliness "

Mannequins ? Pah ! Everyone knows that beauty parades nervous,Gucci 2012 bag high- nightmare , what grumpy with the dry - cast and insistence on the vintage pitcher and all mwah ! " Mwah! Thing air kisses . Why I m ' Erin O'Connor expected in the foreseeable future with a haughty expression and a whole entourage of rising ... Oh, but here it is with a cup of tea, a continuous cold and a radiant smile . No stooges , no attitude, no applications ranging from a polite request on fabrics . In fact, there is hardly was she would a model , it was not for the fact that they are tall and thin as the shard ( and twice beating) with a strong nose and beautiful dark eyebrows , would suggest is tracked baby Cara Delevingne in Contact . " When I was young I pray that I will be blessed in the boob department, but my nose was growing ," quips Erin cold, a grin on his lips. "I think Cara is great, it has all the" ultimate model Brit "buzz around it and it's great to see another diva eyebrow there. " I intend the former Marks & Spencer CoverGirl , the unique selling point was to ask , but I can see myself - as she bends her body Modigliani 6 foot on a chair , it's something sculptural , something immensely watchable about it. His face radiates intelligence, all the smooth lines of his body , every angle , so that the liquid tilt the head , sweeping her thick hair . The Walsall -born model who has strong Celtic links - and in fact it seems - thanks to his Irish father , seems to have been around forever, but it is still only 35th In this age basins , many of his peers have quietly retired and went on to pursue other projects ,Gucci BackPack Bag but the A -list celebrities , including Karl Lagerfeld described him as " one of the best models in the world , " remains at the top of his Do So much so that Erin one of the judges on the face, a new search is - for - a - Model Sky Living show, which also stars Naomi Campbell on the panel. The third judge is the Swedish model Caroline Winberg , which moved a very individualistic dimension for a difficult triumvirate couture Naomi , 43, of Caroline Street , 28 mode , and if Erin is not just anti-fashion , then certainly , it brings to the procedure. " To have a successful and sustainable career in this industry requires more than just beauty or loveliness , says Erin , who was repeatedly told she needed rhinoplasty, but want to work nose as a child, rejected the idea as an adult. " An girls should an indefinable magic, genuine personality , a strong self -esteem. Its role is to respond to the memory of a photographer or communicate the vision of a designer - it means all that it did not look quite effortless and everything she wears quite transparent. I 'm not looking for physical perfection , I would like to see the spirit and charisma. Fire and power " The girls in the competition will range in age from late teens to mid -20s , in the format of reality - show now familiar , they are divided into groups , each supervised by a judge. Each week they will be a task , and if it takes part in a fashion show , in an ad or a fashion shoot , it will shine up to each candidate . "I take my responsibilities very seriously mentoring ," says Erin , tended . " These girls are at the limit of what can be an absolutely amazing , challenging and rewarding career, but to do so they will need courage and determination and strength . " When she the word " force " , said it is so emphatically that I later realize it . Exactly the quality that it emits It is a size eight , with not an ounce of spare parts meat on its elongated body. But the lean, muscular look, rather than slim and has withered , she is thrilled when I say that loud. "Yes I want to look healthy , not against life, so I treat my body like an athlete Recently I finally found mine. " Thing " , the year frees my mind , my brain detoxifies and keeps me in shape . Bodybuilding I do three times a week, and I 'm getting better , but anything over 60 kg, is still a bit of trouble . Since the 60 kg is almost nine and a half stone, it is a lot of muscle power to packaging. But there is another reason for Erin wants to feel his physical peak : she and her friend, who shall remain nameless ( despite my efforts to get angry with her about it) want start trying for a family. What they show is that it is Anglo - Irish and at 6ft 3in , his perfect match up . " It's funny and interesting, and wearing a suit to work every day , so exotic and foreign to me that it paradoxically equivalent of my wild rock'n'roll fact, she says seems rayon.Gucci belt bag " It's so easy to love and I hope we have a baby - many of them , if we are lucky - together . It's a nice feeling to have finally found one . We have half a dozen transfers between us , so I like to think that we are . An idea of ​​what is needed to have the parenting "

没有评论:

发表评论