2012年10月30日星期二

The rising star of fashion purchases Roberts talks style

p> Emma Roberts is not only made a name for himself as a rising star in Hollywood - she has four movies in the works - it also leaves its mark in the fashion world. Louis Vuitton Leather Handbags The 21-year-old is regularly published in magazines for his style on the red carpet before name-checked and is sought at the forefront of fashion, Guest. It seems appropriate, then it would be a sign of official fashion consultant Snapette, a social media-app purchases, where they blog and share pictures of it as it is. Roberts talks about her love of sunglasses, style inspirations and only rule of fashion: AP: How did you interested in fashion? Roberts: Fashion has always been something that I was in. Since I have small, was interested, my mother told me that I would try to go to the school in my heels and dress-up ... a feather boa, and I see nothing wrong with that. For me, fashion is always something that I love and that I would have it more risks to take design stuff and become more involved in in any way more than I am getting older. AP: Are you careful not to casually as sweatpants outside because you might be photographed wearing? Roberts: I never wear sweatpants out of the house. This is probably my only rule. I know I'll regret it if someone. A picture of me I'll be like "Ugh. I'm the girl was wearing sweatpants and flip-flops all day outside, and I do not want that person I am. And I even have friends who are like you have, 'you see the picture of me? 'm like, 'Why are wearing pajamas outside? So, that's my only rule, really. No pajamas outside (laughs). By the way, I want to wear sweatpants on a plane all the days of my life, but I'm like, "I do not want a picture of me." AP: Is there an accessory that you like to buy? Roberts: I've always been a fan of sunglasses ever. I'm the kind of person who wears a new pair every day. I had a go-to pair that these Dior, were those black cat eye. I literally lost three times, I have to buy again, and I just found out that I lost the other day, and I'm devastated as. It is a collaboration with a pair Nanette Lepore I developed as his muse for Sunglass Hut and they ended up as the white cat eye sunglasses, and I'm like, 'Oh my God. What luck! But they are limited edition, so that I be careful not to lose it, because I like, "I will not be able to get them back, even if they are sunglasses Emma'm available. I ended up using two pairs and my sister already a stolen .... The other pair I'm afraid to leave, because I know that they are in a taxi somewhere in New York and know they were mine. AP: What are your sources of inspiration for fashion? Roberts: I'm a big fan of people who are looking for good on carpets. I love Kate Bosworth, she always looks together. I love Sienna Miller. ... Audrey Hepburn, I think she looked immaculate. I want everything always what they wore still there today. AP: What about nail polish? What color do you wear? Roberts: I'm a red nail or anything. I always see people with these great designs, but sit for 10 minutes, I'm like, "dry, this is the worst sitting there waiting. When people nice things on their nails, I'm like," How long did it take? How long have you been sitting there? And you can not do anything because your nails are wet! AP: Why did you partner with Snapette? Roberts: Snapette is a new application for the iPhone and it was something I wanted to be included in, because I'm a big fan of fashion and of course I'm a shopper, and this is something like Instagram-meets-Yelp where images take, you can "like" the photos you can see what other download and where everything, so for me to buy, I'm always happy, "Where did you find it? Where'd you get that?" So for me, this app great to see because you can what you want and see where the next place is going to buy, then it's great.

没有评论:

发表评论