2013年6月20日星期四

Heidy De La Rosa, the model and its secret Great Summer Hair

When we spotted Heidy De la Rosa in Greenwich Village, we were envious, curious and amazed all at the same time. Not only the top leg model will catch our attention because of his stature,Chanel Bags On Sale but had to take her thick hair and eyebrows fat as we take a second look. Asked the routine question of its beauty BFF Chanel Iman were many useful tips for the months of warm weather. "I do not like it when my hair is too thick, especially in the summer so I only use shampoo and I put drops of oil on the ends. [So] my roots are without oil and wash takes longer." It with set-in more stuff to make your hair stay clean for days. "My hair is not greasy, but I do not like to wash it every day, so I just wash with shampoo and conditioner when I use is from the neck down." As for her other beauty secrets, the most important thing, she says, is what you put in your body. "I've noticed that beauty starts from within, cheap miu miu handbagso drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and eat well"

没有评论:

发表评论